What do you do when you’ve lost your will to persevere? In tears that night, I cried to God for strength. God responded by giving me an encouraging dream.
Search our blog:
- Why Does My House Get Dirty So Fast?
- What is the Purpose of the Law – Dead to the Law?
- (VIDEO) Behold Christmas, Behold the Word Revealed | Spoken Word Poetry
- Why Christmas? Three Reasons You’ve not Received All its promises.
- Faith in God; My Story of Hope and Despair
- God of Wonders: How God Spared my father’s life.
- How Strong is your conviction?
- My Life Before and After Drugs; How God Saved My Life
- Let’s Talk About It; Confronting Others
- When, God, When? When Waiting Takes Too Long