What do you do when you’ve lost your will to persevere? In tears that night, I cried to God for strength. God responded by giving me an encouraging dream.
Search our blog:
- In Christ We Have Access To All We Need; Are We Maximizing the Benefits?
- Time is Ticking! How are you spending yours?
- When, God, When? When Waiting Takes Too Long
- God of Wonders: How God Spared my father’s life.
- Help in Difficult times: How I Found Help During My Studies.
- How Strong is your conviction?
- Let’s Talk About It; Confronting Others
- How God provided Money to offset our debts: Be specific in your Prayers
- What if We Stopped for the One
- Setting Smart Goals: the Keys to making Lasting Changes in 2018